South Moravian Region
South Moravian Region is one of 13 higher-level territorial administrative units of the Czech Republic, it is located in South and partly Central Moravia. The Assembly of the South Moravian Region is a self-governing body of the region with the powers to decide about issues of independent competence. The Council of the South Moravian Region is an executive body of the region in issues of independent competence, it prepares proposals and documents for Assembly meetings and ensures the implementation of resolutions adopted by the Assembly.
Current projects at the institute
- Bioactive Nanofibers Prepared by Electrospinning and Plasma Technologies
- Expression and function of activation-induced cytidine deaminase splice variants in normal B cell physiology and chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Identification of MRI based imaging biomarker in earlier detection of neuronal changes in animal models of Parkinson’s disease
- Metal-Organic Materials for Pharmaceutical Applications
- Multi-disciplinary approach in strigolactone research to battle crop infestation by parasitic Striga sp
- Regulation of meiosis
- Ser/Thr kinases implicated in the cytokinin signalling pathway and cytokinin control of root growth.
- Structural determination of the human 14-3-3zeta in complex with a double phosphorylated human tyrosine hydroxylase 1
- The role of microRNAs in the biology of B cell leukemias and lymphomas
- Towards selective targeting of DNA G-quadruplexes by small molecular weight ligands within the human genome
- Towards the graphene selective receptors: the role of electric field in non-covalent interactions
- Unravelling the regulation of the local auxin production in Arabidopsis: a trigger for embryo patterning