South Moravian Region
South Moravian Region is one of 13 higher-level territorial administrative units of the Czech Republic, it is located in South and partly Central Moravia. The Assembly of the South Moravian Region is a self-governing body of the region with the powers to decide about issues of independent competence. The Council of the South Moravian Region is an executive body of the region in issues of independent competence, it prepares proposals and documents for Assembly meetings and ensures the implementation of resolutions adopted by the Assembly.
Current projects at the institute
- Bioactive Nanofibers Prepared by Electrospinning and Plasma Technologies
- PRECIPITATION OF SCHIZOPHRENIA-LIKE PHENOTYPE BY PRENATAL INFLUENCES: ASSESSING THE ROLE OF THE ENDOCANNABINOID SYSTEM
- Role of activation-induced cytidine deaminase and its splice variants in chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Ser/Thr kinases implicated in the cytokinin signalling pathway and cytokinin control of root growth.
- Unravelling the regulation of the local auxin production in Arabidopsis: a trigger for embryo patterning