PhDr. Hana Přikrylová Kučerová, Ph.D.
Name, first names, scientific degrees
- Hana Prikrylova Kucerova
- Department of Psychiatry, Masaryk University Brno, Jihlavska 20, 62500 Brno, Czech Republic
Function, current position
- psychologist, assistent of Professor
Education and academic qualifications
- 2006: PhD: Faculty of Philosophy, Palackého University, Olomouc
- 2006: PhDr: Faculty of Philosophy, Charles University, Prague
- Faculty of Philosophy, Masaryk University, Brno (1995-2000), Mgr.
- - since year 2003 assistent of Professor at Department of Psychiatry, Medical Faculty, Masaryk University, Brno
- - since year 2000 psychologist at department of Psychiatry, Medical Faculty, Masaryk University, Brno
- lecture on pregradual and postgradual level
- Course Psychiatry at Medical Faculty, Masaryk University Brno
- Course Neuropsychology in Psychiatry and Neurology at Faculty of Philosophy, Masaryk University Brno
- Co-researcher of many scientific projects concerning the study of cognitive deficits in various neuropsychiatric disorders in the relationship to the neuroimaging techniques and rTMS. Co-author of two national textbooks focus on neuropsychology.
- member of Czech neuropsychopharmacological society (CNPS)
- member of Czech and Moravian psychological society (CMPS)
- member of "Neuroimaging section" AEP
- member of Mentor-Mentee (CINP - Collegium Internationale Neuro-Psychopharmacologicum)
- member of the Czech Society of Biological Psychiatry
- member of the Czech Medical Association of JE Purkyne
- PŘIKRYLOVÁ KUČEROVÁ, Hana a Marek PREISS. Cognitive Deficit in Mental and Neurological Disorders. New York: Nova Publishers, 2012. 454 s. Psychology Research Progress. ISBN 978-1-60741-957-0. URLinfo
Last update: 2009/06/01