Assoc. Prof. JUDr. Zdeňka Králíčková, Ph.D.
Field of study: Civil Law
supervisor of doctoral students
- Irena Hladíková (graduate 2009, topic: Alternative Resolutions to Family Law Conflicts)
- Michaela Janočková (graduate 2014, topic: Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction and certain aspects of its aplication)
- Martin Kornel (graduate 2013, topic: Best interest of the child)
- Milan Palásek (topic: The Concept of Family and its Protection on the Czech and European Scale)
- Monika Schön (graduate 2016, topic: Parental Responsibilities)