Assoc. Prof. Mgr. Ivo Buzek, Ph.D.
Field of study: Romance Languages
supervisor of doctoral students
- Zuzana Ďaďová (topic: Sociolinguistic variation in Televisión Canaria)
- Lukáš Hotový (topic: The use and evolution of clitic pronouns in the 18th and 19th centuries)
- Cristina Rodríguez García (topic: Error analysis in the interlanguage of Czech and Slovak university students of Spanish as a Second Language)
- Lucie Rossowová (topic: The verbal politeness of Spanish in the nineteenth century)
- Monika Šinková (graduate 2015, topic: The parasynthetic formations in modern Spanish (1726-1904). The paradigmatic morphology and lexical motivation from the diachronic perspective.)