The European Molecular Biology Organization promotes excellence in molecular life sciences. It recognizes leading researchers, disseminates information and fosters talented scientists - empowering them to understand how life works and contribute knowledge to address the challenges of a changing world.
Current projects at MU
- Analysis of small non-coding RNAs: per aspera ad astra
- Blunt-ended telomeres: dissecting the novel mechanism of chromosome end protection
- Cellular Structural Biology of non-B DNA Motifs in Human Genome
- Molecular basis of aberrant splicing of CFTR exon 9
- Structural studies of human and animal pathogens from the order Picornavirales