International Visegrad Fund
The International Visegrad Fund is an international organization founded by the governments of the countries of the Visegrad Group (V4) - the Czech Republic, the Republic of Hungary, the Republic of Poland, and the Slovak Republic.
The purpose of the Fund is to facilitate and promote the development of closer cooperation among V4 countries (and of V4 countries with other countries, especially but not exclusively non-EU member states in Eastern Europe, the Western Balkans and the South Caucasus) through the support of common cultural, scientific and educational projects, youth exchanges, cross-border projects and tourism promotion.
Current projects at MU
- 25 let reforem veřejné správy v zemích V4 a výhled do budoucna
- Building capacities for energy sector reform: sharing V4 experiences with Ukraine
- Enhancing Research Idea Exchange through the V4 Science Cafe
- Transport Integration for Prosperity. The Importance of Rail Connections for the Internal Cohesion of Visegrad Countries.
- Visegrad Conference of Information Literacy and Education