International Visegrad Fund
The International Visegrad Fund is an international organization founded by the governments of the countries of the Visegrad Group (V4) - the Czech Republic, the Republic of Hungary, the Republic of Poland, and the Slovak Republic.
The purpose of the Fund is to facilitate and promote the development of closer cooperation among V4 countries (and of V4 countries with other countries, especially but not exclusively non-EU member states in Eastern Europe, the Western Balkans and the South Caucasus) through the support of common cultural, scientific and educational projects, youth exchanges, cross-border projects and tourism promotion.
Current projects at MU
- 25 let reforem veřejné správy v zemích V4 a výhled do budoucna
- Economic challenges for Higher Education in the Central and Eastern Europe
- New Public Governance in the Visegrád Group (V4)
- Sixth Executive Training Programme for Young Professionals: Visegrad+ session
- Visegrad Conference of Information Literacy and Education