Difference equations and dynamic equations on time scales II
|Project Period:||1/2007 - 12/2009|
|Investor:||Czech Science Foundation|
|Programme / Project Type:||Standard Projects
| || |
|Faculty of Science|
|MU Investigator:||Prof. RNDr. Ondřej Došlý, DrSc.|
|Project Team Member:||Prof. RNDr. Zuzana Došlá, DSc.|
Mgr. Petr Hasil, Ph.D.
Mgr. Zuzana Pátíková, Ph.D.
Mgr. Šárka Pechancová, Ph.D.
Assoc. Prof. RNDr. Zdeněk Pospíšil, Dr.
Mgr. Viera Růžičková, Ph.D.
Mgr. Pavel Řehák
Prof. RNDr. Roman Šimon Hilscher, DSc.
RNDr. Michal Veselý, Ph.D.
Mgr. Jiří Vítovec, Ph.D.
| || |
|Field:||BA - General mathematics (B - Physics and mathematics)|
|Keywords:||Symplectic system, quadratic functional, Riccati equation, half-linear equation, asymptotic theory, oscillatory properties|
The project is a continuation of the project with the same title which started in 2004 and will be finished this year (project 201/04/0580 of GAČR). The research team is similar to the "old" project group and the main attention will be aimed to the directions where we achieved substantial results in the recent period. In particular, we will focus our attention to the following particular topics:
- qualitative theory of second order linear, half-linear, and quasilinear difference equations,
- symplectic difference systems and associated Riccati matrix equations with applications of obtained results in the theory of second order optimality conditions,
- asymptotic properties of solutions of linear and nonlinear difference systems, including delayed systems,
- symplectic dynamic systems on time scales, unifying theory of differential and diference systems,
- qualitative theory of second order dynamic equations on time scales.