South Moravian Region
South Moravian Region is one of 13 higher-level territorial administrative units of the Czech Republic, it is located in South and partly Central Moravia. The Assembly of the South Moravian Region is a self-governing body of the region with the powers to decide about issues of independent competence. The Council of the South Moravian Region is an executive body of the region in issues of independent competence, it prepares proposals and documents for Assembly meetings and ensures the implementation of resolutions adopted by the Assembly.
Current projects at the faculty
- Effects of organic lining materials of water pipes to the chemical burden of water
- Hvězdy a hvězdokupy v Magellanových mračnech
- Large-scale assessment of alien plant invasions in European vegetation
- Rational design and engineering of enzyme gates
- The Quaternionic Contact Yamabe Problem