You can find specific rules that apply for this state of emergency at Masaryk Universiy website: https://www.muni.cz/en/coronavirus
Exchange stay participants should follow these measures:
- Follow official sources of important information as well as verified news. Useful links are listed below.
- Follow the advice and recommendations of the relevant representative offices, local authorities and host university.
- Consider the current individual situation and its risks (health, academic, travel).
- Carefully follow hygiene principles such as hand washing, limit contact with sick people, monitor your own health, avoid places with higher concentration of people, in case of respiratory problems also abide by the basic rules of hygiene while coughing and sneezing, use of disinfectants, etc. Particular measures are listed on the website of the Ministry of Health or WHO.
- In case of uncertainty, questions or decision to return, inform your university / faculty coordinator or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CZS MU recommends following the information of local authorities, host universities and other relevant official sources of information:
- Dům zahraniční spolupráce
- World Health Organisation
- European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
- National Institute of Public Health
- Media with verified sources (Czech television, etc.) in English:
The helpline of National Institute of Public Health
+420 724 810 106, +420 725 191 367