Assistant or Assistant Professor for the Department of Psychology (part-time - 0,5)
- Department of Psychology – Faculty of Education
- 24 May 2021
- Start date
The Dean of the Faculty of Education, Masaryk University calls a tender in accordance with § 77 of Act No. 111/98 Coll. for a position of Assistant or Assistant Professor for the Department of Psychology with a focus on the teaching of educational psychology and other psychological subjects of teacher propaedeutic (part-time 0.5).
- MA in psychology study programme
- flexibility and willingness to participate in the development of quality undergraduate lectures and student training,
- potential for international professional and research activities (list of internships, list of publications),
- active knowledge of English (min. Level B2),
- ability to teach in Czech language and English language,
- good organizational and communication skills, independence, responsibility, proactivity.
- initiated or completed studies in the doctoral study program in psychology (psychology PhD programme),
- practical experience in the educational counselling system (public or non-profit sector)
- experience in teaching psychological courses at university,
- experience or interest in teaching subjects such as educational psychology, school psychology and psychology introduction undergraduate courses for non-psychologists.
The deadline for submitting applications together with a motivational letter, CV, certification of education (without a notarial verification) and an overview of professional experience is 24.05.2021
To apply, complete an application at the university job e-Application system
We will send you a link to the e-application