C# .NET Developer
- Development and Data Analysis – Institute of Computer Science
- 14 May 2021
- Start date
Do you want to join a team where your innovative ideas are not only welcome but are in fact, turned into reality?
The Institute of Computer Science has more than 200 employees who work on original research within the world of IT and develop and operate IT tools and services used by students, teachers, and scientists both from the University and from the outside.
We are looking for a part-time C# .NET developer to join our Development and Data Analysis team in keeping the University at the edge of what is technically possible.
- Design and develop new applications in C# .NET
- Perform code reviews and tests on various levels
- Continually work with the end-users to define business processes and information flows within the university
- Support new and existing applications
- Always work on new and exciting projects
You will fit in well if you are an analytical person passionate about writing clean, understandable, and modular code.
Let us know if you have:
- Good understanding of objectoriented design
- C# programming experience across .NET development
- Good working knowledge of ASP.NET and WebAPI
- Knowledge of database development, ideally SQL
- Knowledge of serverless computing
- Experience with the MS Azure platform
- Familiarity with tools like GitHub and ELK stack
- (Exposure to an Agile development methodology is a plus)
We offer you:
- Control: Be in charge of what we do and how we do it.
- Creativity: Bring ideas about the next steps or the general direction of our services to the table and turn them into reality.
- Challenge: Constantly work on new and engaging problems.
- Comfort: Enjoy flexible working conditions, our headquarters in Brno with pleasant amenities (bike room and showers), home-office possibility, 30 days of vacation, negotiable working time (between 0.2 and 1.0 full-time employment).
- Competitive financial compensation: up to 30 000 CZK for 0.5 part-time. (and up to 55 000 CZK if working full-time).
- Constant Growth: Work with people who support you in acquiring new knowledge and skills.
If you want to join us in creating software with a real impact on the whole university while using cutting-edge technology, then don’t wait and send us your CV.
We will send you a link to the e-application