Assistant at the Department of Health Promotion for teaching in the field of study Physical Education and Sport, Fitness Training and Applied Kinesiology
- Department of Health Promotion – Faculty of Sports Studies
- 27 Aug 2022
- Start date
- September 2022
- Job type
- Job field
- Physical education and sport | Education and schooling
The Dean of the Faculty of Sports Studies of MU announces a selection procedure for the position of teaching assistant in the field of study Physical Education and Sport, Conditioning Training and Applied Kinesiology for the Department of Health Promotion
Masaryk University is the largest university in Moravia and the second largest employer in the South Moravian Region. The Faculty of Sports Studies at MU is one of the smaller, progressively developing faculties. Its mission is to contribute to a physically active and healthy life for all age and performance groups of the population and to the development of knowledge in the field of sport and physical activity. The faculty is located in a modern university campus in Brno-Bohunice.
The main areas of interest of the department include public health as well as the health of elite athletes. The Department also operates a non-state medical facility, the Physiotherapy Outpatient Clinic.
- Teaching courses in Neurophysiology and Neuropathology, Conditioning in Health and Disease, Conditioning of Specific Groups, Applied Kinesiology, Applied Kinesiotherapy,
- Supervising and opposing bachelor and master theses,
- Scientific and publishing activities,
- Involvement in project activities.
- Master's degree in a relevant field,
- Excellent knowledge of the Czech language (written and spoken),
- Active knowledge of the English language,
- Active attitude, initiative and willingness to further education.
- Part-time (20 hrs/week),
- Stability and prestige of Masaryk University,
- Employee benefits - 8 weeks of vacation, pension contribution, meal allowance, professional and language training, sports activities,
- Flexible working hours,
- Friendly team,
- Place of work Brno, Bohunice University Campus,
- Starting in September 2022.
How to apply:
Send your application by 27th August 2022 via e-application (see www.muni.cz). After the successful submission of your application, you will receive an automatic confirmation of acceptance by email.
Your application must include:
- Professional CV (summary of previous professional experience, scientific, professional and publication activities),
- Motivation letter,
- Copies of evidence of qualifications.
In justified cases, the advertiser may extend, suspend or cancel the selection procedure.
We will send you a link to the e-application