International Support Office
|Location:||Kotlářská 267/2, 611 37 Brno, Pavilion 08|
|Correspondence Address:||Žerotínovo nám. 617/9, 601 77 Brno|
The ISO is a university-wide contact and advisory centre focusing on issues encountered by international employees participating in long-term placements (over 3 months in duration) and issues associated with the stay of their family members. The centre aims to accelerate the integration process and thus help employees start their professional activities as quickly as possible. Support and advisory services are provided both before and during their stay at Masaryk University.
Support services are provided in the following areas:
- Visas and entry requirements
- Residence and registration obligations (reporting residence and residence changes, arranging social and health insurance, opening a bank account)
- Family matters (school and pre-school facilities, birth of a child, child benefits, etc.)
- Information services (changes and amendments to laws and migration policies, residence obligations, Czech language courses, cultural benefits, etc.)
- Other (vehicle registration, driving license, public transport, loss of documents, sports activities, etc.)
For your convenience, we've prepared an International Employee Guide.
Do not hesitate to contact us, we are here to help.