Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Natural Science
Basic information about the field of study:
- professional knowledge and skills in the field of natural science (biology, inanimate nature and ecology)
- professional knowledge and skills necessary for teachers (educational, organizational and communication skills)
A successful graduate is able to
- demonstrate basic theoretical and practical knowledge and skills in the fields of natural science (basic disciplines such as inanimate nature, botany, zoology, ecology, antropology etc.), pedagogy, psychology and learning theory
- properly apply different laboratory techniques including work with microscopes
- respect the age, individual, and other differences of pupils in the educational process
- make and defend their professional decisions and bear full responsibility for them
- partake in positive self-realization, self-education and self-reflection
Teacher of Natural Science and Biology at lower secondary school
|Faculty||Faculty of Education|
|Type of study||follow-up master's|
|Standard length of studies||2 years|
|Language of instruction||czech|
Field combinations with Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Natural Science
Combinations with fields of
Combinations with fields of other faculties
Faculty of Sports Studies
Lower and Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Physical Education
The information displayed in this block refers to a previous admission procedure.
BASICS OF HUMAN SCIENCES
Applicants will take a test covering the field "Basics of Human Sciences", detailed information here (Czech only).
Conditions and criteria for admission to studies in Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programmes at the Faculty of Education, MU are made public on the PdF website http://www.ped.muni.cz/studium/pro-uchazece-o-studium.