Natural Science for Education
The basic aim of this study branch is to prepare a specialist in natural science and to form their basic competences in educational, psychological and communicative subjects.
A successful graduate is able to
- have the basic theoretical and practical knowledge and skills in the fields of natural history (basic disciplines such as inanimate nature, botany, zoology, ecology, antropology etc.), pedagogy, psychology and learning theory
- properly apply different laboratory techniques including work with microscopes
- respect the age, individual, and other differences of the pupils in educational process
- generate and advocate their professional decisions and bear full responsibility for them
- demonstrate positive self-realization, self-education and self-reflection
- teaching assistent of natural science for primary and lower secondary schools
- instructor in free-time centres
- jobs connected to natural science requiring a Bc degree
|Faculty||Faculty of Education|
|Type of study||bachelor's|
|Standard length of studies||3 years|
|Language of instruction||czech|
Field combinations with Natural Science for Education
Combinations with fields of Faculty of Education
Combinations with fields of other faculties
Faculty of Sports Studies
Animator of Sport Activities
The applicants will take the Learning Potential Test (in Czech language!) http://www.ped.muni.cz/studium/pro-uchazece-o-studium/test-studijnich-predpokladu.
Conditions and criteria for admission to studies in Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programmes at the Faculty of Education, MU are made public on the PdF website http://www.ped.muni.cz/studium/pro-uchazece-o-studium.