Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Russian Language
This study programme is intended for graduates of bachelor study of the same degree (or the same combination of degrees).
The basic aim of education in Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Russian is to prepare a fully qualified teacher of Russian with solid knowledge and skills in the field of Russian language and its teaching methodology.
Teaching in the combined mode of study combines full-time and distance learning, i.e. learning takes place through educational blocks, consultations and individual students' preparation. Part-time study is supported by a number of study materials in electronic format for independent work of students and distance learning.
A successful graduate is able to
- master the spoken and written language at level C1 + according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- apply all lessons learned in education
- transform the methodology of their knowledge into the way their students think
- study the technical literature which is between linguistics and language teaching methodology and draw practical conclusions for their teaching practice
- further develop and deepen their knowledge in the everyday life of Russian society and the Russian culture and administrative areas and units of the Russian Federation
- critically compare their own culture with the culture of other countries and lead the pupils in this
- help pupils in their direct and indirect contacts with the countries of the target language (i.e. Russian)
- select appropriate literary texts for teaching and work with them in a way that will stimulate students' interest and develop their language skills and their personality
- plan and implement teaching, use a combination of different forms and methods of teaching, including modern techniques, information technologies and strategies
- apply basic specifics of working with pupils with special educational needs in Russian language teaching
- continue professional development based on self-reflection and autonomy
- do a critical analysis of basic educational documents and innovate and shape the curriculum
Graduates are fully qualified to work as a teacher of Russian language at primary and lower secondary school and at the corresponding stage of grammar schools. The skills acquired during the studies also provide full qualification for the work of teachers at Russian language schools, language clubs in primary and lower secondary schools and free-time centres, educational centres, etc.
|Faculty||Faculty of Education|
|Type of study||follow-up master's|
|Standard length of studies||2 years|
|Language of instruction||czech|
Field combinations with Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Russian Language
Combinations with fields of Faculty of Education
BASICS OF HUMAN SCIENCES
Applicants will take a test covering the field "Basics of Human Sciences", detailed information here (Czech only).
Conditions and criteria for admission to studies in Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programmes at the Faculty of Education, MU are made public on the PdF website http://www.ped.muni.cz/studium/pro-uchazece-o-studium.
Department website: http://katedry.ped.muni.cz/rustina.
Department on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rustinapdfmu/.