This Master’s study programme aims to train specialized physiotherapists for healthcare practice. As healthcare professionals, specialized physiotherapists are entitled to practice applied physiotherapy in preventive, diagnostic, rehabilitative, and palliative care.
A successful graduate is able to
- Apply new theoretical and methodological findings in medical rehabilitation and other relevant medical sciences in practice.
- Explain modern development trends of comprehensive rehabilitation based on new medical findings.
- Apply highly specialized rehabilitation and physical therapy procedures as appropriate and based on the individuals’diagnosis.
- Develop a scientific research project in physiotherapy according to the scientific method, use methodologically appropriate arguments, and defend the findings of his/her research.
- Engage with patients who receive his/her specialized care within the current healthcare system following ethical principles.
Graduates with a Master’s degree in physiotherapy are specialized professionals who can work as physiotherapists in physiotherapy departments, medical rehabilitation centres, all hospital departments including the ICU, social care institutions, spas, pain management units and departments, and other facilities using a wide range of non-invasive and non-pharmacological physical therapy methods. They are ready to organize teams that cooperate on caring for patients within acute as well as chronic care to ensure a comprehensive rehabilitation process.
|Faculty||Faculty of Medicine|
|Type of study||follow-up master's|
|Standard length of studies||2 years|
|Language of instruction||czech|
Field combinations with Physiotherapy
This field of study is only offered in single-subject study mode
Unfortunately no information about admission requirements is available.