Apply for autumn 2020
Despite of the current situation, applications are still opened. The new academic year starts on 5 October and there is still time to apply to Masaryk University!
Contact teaching cancelled until 15 May, exam period is prolonged to 30 September
- Update from March 26: The cancellation of contact teaching is extended until 15 May 2020. Exam period is newly held from 18 May until 30 September. Find more details here.
- State of Emergency is declared in the Czech Republic for 30 days until April 13. Read more to understand what this means for students and staff at MUNI.
MUNI dormitories: Students can check-out remotely. They get 70 percent discount
Masaryk University will help students who live at dormitories and who are affected by the current restrictions on movement and interruption of contact teaching.
Study at MU!
- Our comprehensive field of study offer facilitates countless combinations
- We have state-of-the-art facilities and cutting-edge instruments
- Brno is the student capital of the Czech Republic