Rector Bareš: Masaryk University handled the crisis with distinction
Rector Martin Bareš recapitulates the main events of the past few months and wishes for a wonderful summer.
Depression during pregnancy causes atypical ageing of children’s brains
Neuroscientist Klára Marečková from Masaryk University has discovered a connection between depression in mothers and anxiety in their children when they reach young adulthood.
University measures due to coronavirus
- The MU Crisis Board recommends mass lectures for more than 100 students to be organized in distance mode everywhere it is possible without significant loss of teaching quality.
- The examination period is prolonged until 30 September.
- Read the Rector's decision on special rules for study in the spring semester 2020.
- Foreigners may enter the country, please see details in sections for students and employees. See also current restrictions in the Czech Republic.
Study at MU!
- Our comprehensive field of study offer facilitates countless combinations
- We have state-of-the-art facilities and cutting-edge instruments
- Brno is the student capital of the Czech Republic