Scientific Software Architect
Is just IT a boredom for you? Would you like to expand your knowledge and participate in interdisciplinary projects?
Great! Join our team (CERIT-SC, www.cerit-sc.cz at Masaryk University) that is engaged in improving cancer research (project EDIReX) and do meaningful and interesting work.
You are the person who is able to:
- cloud IaaS (OpenStack) and containers (Docker)
- relational and graph (Neo4j) databases
- distributed filesystem (GlustreFS)
- object storage (Ceph, Swift, S3)
- workflow control systems (Galaxy)
- Linux, Java, Python
- Integrate those into design of complex distributed systems to store and process scientific data, focus on applications in biology and medicine
- Participate in international projects (H2020 EDIReX)
- Discuss with user groups and travel to project meetings abroad
- Contribute to code development
- Supervise students and junior team members
What do we offer?
- Unique workplace at Masaryk University in Brno/ Czech Republic
- Collaboration with international community
- Flexible working hours
- Six weeks of vacation, meal vouchers, pension insurance contribution
- Creative and challenging work environment, possibility to travel abroad
- 40-80k CZK depending on experience and the exact role taken
- Free parking close to Brno city centre
- Regular teambuilding activities
Send your application by e-application below or to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pošleme vám odkaz na elektronickou přihlášku