JUNIOR RESEARCH GROUP LEADER in Respiratory Medicine
- Klinika nemocí plicních a tuberkulózy – Lékařská fakulta
- Termín přihlášek
- 31. 3. 2023
- 1st July 2023 or by agreement
- Typ úvazku
- Obor činnosti
- Věda a výzkum
Faculty of Medicine, Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic invites excellent scientists to apply for
a JUNIOR RESEARCH GROUP LEADER
in Respiratory Medicine
Department of Pneumology, Masaryk University Brno is one of the leaders in the field of Respiratory Medicine research in Czech Republic and Central Europe. Currently there are many ongoing scientific projects and young scientist are more than welcome to be part of them. Junior group leader will be responsible for different research projects (design, initiation, course, analysis and publication). This position offers unique opportunity to improve lung health through high quality research in the core of Europe.
The successful candidate should:
- be a researcher who has received a PhD or its equivalent within the last 7 years,
- be a researcher who has worked at least 2 whole years in the last 3 years outside the territory of the Czech Republic in the field of research with a working time of at least 0.5 full-time equivalent, or who has been PhD student (or equivalent) abroad,
have a publishing record – in the last 3 years at least 2 publication outputs (“articles”) above the field median listed by the Web of Science with 1 article as first or corresponding author.
MU offers the opportunity to get:
- establishment and funding of your own research group for 3 years ,
- diverse and challenging work in an excellent research environment,
- a professional team and pleasant working conditions,
- interaction with leading scientists in an inspiring, internationalised environment,
- a welcome service for you and your family members.
Anticipated start date: The position is available from July 2023 or upon agreement.
The submission deadline is 31st March 2023.
Please submit e-application.
The application should include:
- motivation Letter (max. 1 page),
- research Proposal (max. 4 pages),
- scientific CV of the applicant (max. 1 page), incl. impact factors for papers in the last 5 years as first or corresponding author,
- applicant’s key requirements (tools and equipment, research team, …),
- 3 letters of recommendation and references,
- Ph.D. diploma,
- documents proving the candidate has worked at least 2 whole years in the last 3 years outside the territory of the Czech Republic and/or Phd diploma from a foreign institution.
Please, download the application form here: https://is.muni.cz/go/s52hij and include all the information above in this form (the structure is already set there).
A review of applications will start immediately after the deadline. Short-listed candidates will be invited for interview within one month of the deadline.
Further information about:
- Faculty of Medicine is available at https://www.med.muni.cz/en
- Masaryk University is available at https://www.muni.cz/en
Brno is available at https://www.gotobrno.cz/en/
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Pošleme vám odkaz na elektronickou přihlášku