The strategic planning process at MU is stipulated by Directive No. 10/2014 on Strategic Planning at Masaryk University.
Key strategic planning components at the university level include:
- Masaryk University Strategic Plan 2021–2028
- Masaryk University Strategic Plan 2016–2020
- MU Strategic Plan Implementation Schemes:
- MU Institutional Development Plans
- MU Management Activity Reports
- MU Annual Activity Reports, which provide comprehensive information on the fulfillment of the university-wide strategic plan and institutional development plans:
Strategic planning documents at the national level:
- The Strategic Plan of the Ministry for Higher Education for the period from 2021
- The Internationalisation of Higher Education Strategy for the period from 2021
The strategic planning contact person is Ing. Šárka Řehořová.