We are part of the European Digital UniverCity
We are proud to be one of the six partner universities within the unique European Digital UniverCity (EDUC), connecting schools throughout western, central and southern Europe into an integrated network.
What is EDUC?
EDUC is a consortium of six universities. Along with Masaryk University it includes University Paris Nanterre and University of Rennes 1 in France, University of Potsdam in Germany, University of Pécs in Hungary and University of Cagliari in Italy.
With the European values of social responsibility at its heart and with the United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals in mind, the universities have created an environment that anyone – students, teachers, researchers, staff and other partners – can benefit from, as if they were part not only of their home university but also all the others in the alliance.
What does EDUC do?
With EDUC, anyone from inside or outside the university can benefit from the opportunities of the alliance, such as
- virtual classes from another university,
- easily accessible exchanges,
- international collaboration, teaching and conferences, virtual or in person,
- research across countries sharing knowledge and facilities,
- staff weeks, seminars and less paperwork for non-academic staff,
- and much more.
See for yourself what EDUC has in store for you!