University measures due to coronavirus
- Operation of MU follows a university traffic-light system, whose rating is currently RED.
- All buildings are closed to students, staff and the public. Exceptions include students of medical disciplines and pharmacy and persons providing necessary operation of buildings, laboratories or remote teaching.
- A new tool will help you to figure out what to do if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, need to take the test, etc.
- See details on entering the country for students and employees and current restrictions in the Czech Republic due to the 30-day state of emergency that starts on 5 October.
Video: I’ll make sure online courses are high quality, says Rector Martin Bareš
The rector thanks MU students and employees for their patience.
Study at MU!
- Our comprehensive field of study offer facilitates countless combinations
- We have state-of-the-art facilities and cutting-edge instruments
- Brno is the student capital of the Czech Republic