Medical student from USA: From volunteering during the coronavirus crisis to passing exams
For American Michael Fiedler the spring semester of his second to last year at the MU Faculty of Medicine was more difficult than he had anticipated.
Scientists and computer scientists have tested known drugs for a new coronavirus
Artificial intelligence helps in the fight against the COVID-19 disease. Researchers at MUNI and FNUSA-ICRC utilized their own software to test approved drugs that could effectively block the virus.
University measures due to coronavirus
- The MU Crisis Board recommends mass lectures for more than 100 students to be organized in distance mode everywhere it is possible without significant loss of teaching quality.
- The examination period is prolonged until 30 September.
- Read the Rector's decision on special rules for study in the spring semester 2020.
- Foreigners may enter the country, please see details in sections for students and employees. See also current restrictions in the Czech Republic.
Study at MU!
- Our comprehensive field of study offer facilitates countless combinations
- We have state-of-the-art facilities and cutting-edge instruments
- Brno is the student capital of the Czech Republic