Faculty of Medicine students have worked thousands of hours during the epidemic
Although compulsory work duty for students expired on Monday, many continue to volunteer, offering help wherever it is needed.
MUNI graduate: Spanish hospitals were like a warzone
Luis Fagulha, a Portuguese graduate of the MU Faculty of Medicine, works as an anaesthesiologist in the region of Spain hit hardest by the coronavirus.
See new university measures due to coronavirus
- Students of all years can attend classes, exams or consultation in the presence of a maximum of 15 students. Clinical and practical teaching does not limit the number of students. The examination period is prolonged until 30 September.
- The State of Emergency is no longer declared in the Czech Republic, but there are still some restrictions. It is possible for foreigners to enter the Czech Republic if the specific conditions are met.
- Read the Rector's decision on special rules for study in the spring semester 2020.
Study at MU!
- Our comprehensive field of study offer facilitates countless combinations
- We have state-of-the-art facilities and cutting-edge instruments
- Brno is the student capital of the Czech Republic