Brno research institutes team up to improve stroke treatment and diagnosis
A new research group consisting of seven institutes has been founded to improve the development of new drugs and procedures to treat and diagnose strokes.
Flooding in Europe hit its peak at the turn of the millennium
European scientists, including experts from Masaryk University, have mapped the occurrence of floods over the past five centuries.
University measures due to coronavirus
- The MU Crisis Board recommends mass lectures for more than 100 students to be organized in distance mode everywhere it is possible without significant loss of teaching quality.
- The examination period is prolonged until 30 September.
- Read the Rector's decision on special rules for study in the spring semester 2020.
- Foreigners may enter the country, please see details in sections for students and employees. See also current restrictions in the Czech Republic.
Study at MU!
- Our comprehensive field of study offer facilitates countless combinations
- We have state-of-the-art facilities and cutting-edge instruments
- Brno is the student capital of the Czech Republic