Find new colleagues and employees
Over 35,000 students are enrolled in over 1,300 fields of study and their combinations at MU. Approximately 9,000 successful graduates are looking to start their careers every year. Get in touch and win them over.
Make a job offer
- Offer students placements and internships and start developing your future team.
- Reach out to graduates with specific job offers.
- Let us help you organize a selection procedure or employee assessment centre.
Get involved in teaching
- Organize a lecture within an existing degree programme or participate in a specialized course.
- Submit a final thesis topic or assign a project with outcomes which are useful for your company. You may function as supervisor or reviewer.
- Let our PhD candidates and researchers test your products and technologies in practice.
Promote your business
- Introduce your company to the university community. Strengthen your brand and obtain valuable feedback.
- Contact students and rising stars in their fields and talk to them about your business and activities.
- Make use of networking events for students and employers: conferences, debate sessions and specialized workshops.
“The opportunity to meet directly with students, find out what their expectations are and discuss what they think their professional lives will be like are all extremely valuable. As a result, we are able to introduce our own expectations as an employer, describe what real work at our bank feels like and of course share current trends in banking. What we appreciate most with respect to the students is their enthusiasm, stamina and especially their ability to see things in new and different ways.”Václav Štětina
Raiffeisenbank a.s. – MU partner
“In addition to our physicians lecturing to students from the Faculty of Medicine, we also provide them with internship opportunities at our clinic. Thanks to collaborations with students from the Faculty of Social Studies, we are now preparing a survey mapping eye disorder occurrence in the population. Not only is our cooperation with MU very close, our partnership is mutually beneficial, as evidenced by interest generated among students by activities held in cooperation with the university and beyond.”Petr Kocian
NeoVize Eye Clinic Brno – MU partner
Are you interested
in partnership with Masaryk University?
We will prepare a tailor-made offer for you