The Graduation from MU – Review and Perspective is relevant to those students who have finished their studies at Masaryk University and are preparing to enter the job market.
The survey focuses on graduates of full-time Master's studies and addresses the following topics:
- employment situation at graduation,
- strategy for entering the job market,
- career prospects,
- work activities during the studies,
- interest in working abroad,
- evaluation of selected components of studies at MU,
- additional selected information.
The survey was first carried out in 1994 and since then has been implemented regularly at the end of each academic year. Years of surveying permit us to monitor the development of selected indicators over time, e.g. the overall satisfaction with studies at MU, the proportion of graduates working at the time of graduation, etc.