Important links and contacts
- Up-to-date information of Masaryk University Centre for International Cooperation regarding travelling on business trips.
- All emergency measures and recommendations of the government are always available to the special website of the Czech Ministry of Health.
- The announcement from the Czech Government can be found on the vlada.cz website.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of coronavirus, call the nonstop helpline 112 or helpline of the National Institute of Public Health +420 724 810 106 or +420 725 191 367.
- Current information and advice for the South Moravian Region are available at the website of the Regional Public Health Department in Brno (in Czech).
- Coronahelp.cz: All information for foreigners living in Brno, South Moravia or Czechia, generally.
- Further details are available at the WHO website.
- Nonstop helpline of the National Institute of Public Health: +420 724 810 106, +420 725 191 367 nebo +420 725 191 370.
- Coronavirus infoline of the Regional Public Health Department in Brno is working on the phone number +420 773 768 994 (Mon–Fri 8:00–17:00)
- If you have any questions about the precautions of Masaryk University or you are not sure how to proceed, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is also e-mail address email@example.com for participants of exchange programmes where you can write in case of uncertainty, or if you have any questions to decisions regarding the return from abroad.
- You can also use helpline of Centre for International Cooperation at MU:
- +420 777 44 86 86: for incoming student and staff (currently in the Czech Republic)
- +420 777 46 56 56: for MU outgoing students and staff on placement abroad (placements outside of Czech Republic)