CANCON – European Guide on Quality Improvement in Comprehensive Cancer Control (CANCON)
- Project Identification
- 2013 2203
- Project Period
- 2/2014 - 2/2017
- Investor / Pogramme / Project type
- European Union
- MU Faculty or unit
- Institute of Biostatistics and Analyses
Cancon aims to contribute in different ways to reducing the cancer burden in the EU. It will help decrease cancer mortality by
- Improving the quality of cancer care among member states;
- Improving the quality of life of cancer patients and survivors with proposals on survivorship;
- Ensuring reintegration and palliative care and a decrease in inequalities at various levels of the cancer control field.
These key elements will be combined with other relevant aspects of cancer control to create a European Guide on Quality Improvement in Comprehensive Cancer Control.
Total number of publications: 3