ACTIVE CITIZENSHIP AND DECENT WORK (ACTWORK)
Develop active learning methodologies, pedagogical approaches and training materials to improve social and civic competencies of young adults with fewer opportunities. All partners collaborate in the design of the methodologies and learning materials and organize a pilot experience in their own country to test it.
- Develop professional skills of young workers with fewer opportunities; especially that’s needed for “decent work”, social entrepreneurship and worker cooperatives.
- Implement a pilot experience in each partner’s country to test the intellectual outputs developed.
- Improve employability of young adults with fewer opportunities training the social and civic competences connected to active citizenship, sense of initiative and entrepreneurship.
- Promote European values according to article 2 of the European Union Treaty.
- Disseminate the intellectual outputs elaborated in the project in different organizations working with young people with fewer opportunities.
Total number of publications: 3