Personal Data Processing Notice
- We will process the following data: name, surname, email address, faculty and the text of the message.
If you make use of the psychological counselling for MU students, we will also process the number of consultation sessions paid for by Masaryk University.
- Your personal data will be used to provide counselling within Masaryk University.
- The data controller is Masaryk University, Žerotínovo nám. 9, Brno 601 77, contact email: email@example.com.
- You can also contact the Masaryk University data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data will only be processed within Masaryk University (Students’ Advisory Services, Office for Studies, Rector’s Office, Career Centre, Language Centre, Centre for International Cooperation, Support Centre for Students with Special Needs etc.) and will not be provided to other institutions or individuals.
- Your personal data will be stored for the period of time necessary to provide counselling.
- You have the right to request access to personal data concerning yourself, rectification or erasure of the personal data and restriction of processing. You also have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning yourself.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Office for Personal Data Protection) if you believe that the processing of your personal data does not comply with the law.