CFA Program: 2021 news for students – session 1
9 March 2021
6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Online – Zoom
CFA Institute is pleased to invite you to a webinar: boosting your career through the CFA Program + essential updates on flexible new ways to access the program. This session is appropriate for any students, both undergraduate and postgraduate, interested in finance careers and the globally-recognised CFA Program.
The presentation will include:
- An overview of the CFA Program and its value to your future finance career.
- Recent cutting-edge curriculum enhancements in AI/Machine Learning and ESG integration.
- Flexible computer testing: more times, more places and a new opportunity for career-focused undergraduate students.
- Free resources and opportunities for students.
- Katharine Warren, Relationship Management Specialist
- Peter Watkins, Director, University Relations, EMEA
Register for session 1 on Tues 9th March (18.00 CET/17.00 GMT) here!
- Organized by
Department of Finance (Faculty of Economics and Administration)
Ing. Dagmar Vágnerová Linnertová, Ph.D.
- Further information, photos or videos on the event