Do I remain a student when I go abroad?

If you are going abroad as part of a study programme and have concluded a study abroad agreement with the MU Centre for International Cooperation, your studies are usually not interrupted. For example, this may be the case under the Erasmus programme.

Detailed information can be found on the website

You are running an old browser version. We recommend updating your browser to its latest version.

More info