Research on User-Centric Collaborative Environments
- Project Identification
- Project Period
- 1/2008 - 9/2009
- Investor / Pogramme / Project type
- Development Fund of CESNET
- Projects supported from the 'Educational Activity'
- MU Faculty or unit
Institute of Computer Science
- doc. RNDr. Petr Holub, Ph.D.
- RNDr. Milan Kabát
- Mgr. Petr Slovák
- RNDr. Pavel Troubil, Ph.D.
- collaborative environemnts, group collaboration
This project aims to develop a new videoconferencing environment specialized on
communication within virtual teams. This research has a highly relevant subject
linking current state of the art IT technologies, communication studies and
cognitive psychology. The major contribution of the project lies in
enhancement, implementation and experimental evaluation of a videoconferencing
environment proposed by the authors in their previous theoretical work. For
testing purposes, 120 students from MU will be involved, that will also learn
principles and technologies of collaborative working environments in CESNET2