Národní infrastruktura chemické biologie
- Project Identification
- Project Period
- 1/2023 - 12/2026
- Investor / Pogramme / Project type
Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the CR
- Large Infrastructures for Research, Development and Innovation
- MU Faculty or unit
- Faculty of Science
- Cooperating Organization
Institute of Molecular Genetics of the ASCR, v. v. i.
- Responsible person RNDr. Petr Bartůněk, CSc.
- Responsible person MUDr. Petr Džubák, Ph.D.
- Responsible person prof. Mgr. Daniel Svozil, Ph.D.
The aim of the project „CZ-‐OPENSCREEN: National infrastructure for chemical biology” is to operate the state-‐of-‐the-‐art infrastructure for basic and applied research in the fields of chemical biology and genetics and provide Open Access to users. It will serve as the National node of the pan-European ESFRI infrastructure EU-‐OPENSCREEN, providing trans-‐national access to the Screening platform and to the European Chemical Biology Library. The mission of CZ-‐OPENSREEN is to identify new molecular probes/tools for research and new potential therapeutics.