FALL SEMESTER 2023
Consultations cancelled on Monday, October 2.
BACHELOR AND MASTER THESIS SUPERVISING
Following topics, both for Czech and Foreign students, are suitable as general topics for further elaboration and specification:
1) Nuclear energy and nuclear fuel supply, political and technological dependencies, plans, contracts and future development
2) Financing nuclear energy, nuclear energy public procurement procedures
3) Crude oil supply and refining aspects in Central and Eastern Europe
4) Energy policy and energy security development analyses in Central and Eastern Europe in the areas of electricity, nuclear energy, RES, coal and crude oil
5) Maritime transportation, choke points, sea lanes of communication, piracy
6) Energy Security of the Balkan Peninsula Countries
Recommended research method: case study, cross-case study
The above proposed general topics MUST be specified into a clear project outline. The project outline includes clear project title, research purpose and objective, research design (theories, methodology, operationalization, data collection methods), research questions, main arguments and expected research outcomes, all this in 3-5 pages long word document. This material MUST be send along with request for supervising. This material MUST be send at least one month before the official deadline. Violation of this procedure will lead to rejects of supervising requests.