doc. RNDr. Eva Bártová, Ph.D.
- Person Identification
- Eva Bártová (E.B.), doc. RNDr., Ph.D.
- Institute of Biophysics Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. Departmnet of Physiology of Animals, Masaryk University Brno (external teacher)
- Employment Position
- Group leader at Institute of Biophysics ASCR,v.v.i.
- Education and Academic Qualifications
- 1991: graduated from Experimental Biology, Faculty of Sciences, Masaryk University Brno. 1992-1995: PhD at Department of Animal Physiology, Faculty of Sciences, Masaryk University Brno and at Institute of Biophysics, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Brno, Laboratory of Cytokinetics and Flowcytometry.
- Employment Summary
- 1995-1996: Faculty of Medicine, Department of Pathophysiology, Masaryk University Brno. 1997-present: Laboratory of Molecular Cytology and Cytometry, Institute of Biophysics, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Brno, Czech Republic.
- Pedagogical Activities
- Course: Molecular Physiology of Genomes - Faculty of Sciences MU Brno (7 lectures) Course: Analytical cytometry - Faculty of Sciences MU Brno (2 lectures) Students: Kateřina Buchníčková (E.B. as consultant)graduated 2001, Gabriela Galiová (E.B. as leader)graduated 2004 Radka Uhlířová (E.B. as leader)Bc. thesis, Mgr. Andrea Harničarová, Mgr. Gabriela Galiová, Soňa Legartová, Jana Suchánková, Petra Sehnalová, Michal Franek, Terézia Přikrylová, Barbora Malyšková, Daniel Depeš, Martina Nemčeková, Tereza Hrušková, E.B. h-index = 22
- Scientific and Research Activities
- Higher-order 3D structure of the human genome. Studies on relationship between chromatin structure and function during differentiation processes. Histone code.
- Extrauniversity Activities
- Member of the Czech Society for Biology; member of Europen Cytogeneticists Association (E.C.A.); member of Czech Society for Analytical Cytometry.